About Me

My photo
a happy mom and wife who loves to laugh and delights in finding a great pair of shoes! We currently find ourselves serving with 250 wonderful missionaries in the England London Mission - what joy!

Monday, April 27, 2009

100 Days of Jack









 
Yesterday Jack was 100 days old.  This is a big day for a young man with Korean ancestry.  Tradition calls for a photo session and this little boy was so sweet.  He never complained.  He just endured his Grandma taking picture after picture.   

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Holly, I am so glad you found my blog. I will definitely be checking your blog periodically. Your little Jack is adorable. I bet you are loving being a grandma!

markandaubrey said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. It makes me sad to think that Luke will be that big in no time.

J.Jordan said...

Wow mom, can I just say I'm SO glad that you were able to recover these files! He's so cute in these pictures it would have been a real shame to lose them. Thank you again for all this!