About Me

My photo
a happy mom and wife who loves to laugh and delights in finding a great pair of shoes! We currently find ourselves serving with 250 wonderful missionaries in the England London Mission - what joy!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Leave it to Beaver


Last night Zach said to me, "Mom, you are the perfect 1950's mom." After I turned to him with a puzzled look on my face he continued, "that is a good thing, they were so sweet and cheerful and helpful to their children."
Okay, I have to acknowledge that he has only his Nickelodeon experiences to draw from- but there was something deeper there for me. Sometimes I have felt that what I do on a day-to-day basis doesn't amount to much, but if one of my most cherished has felt loved and cared for then, Mrs. Cleaver I will happily be.

No comments: