About Me

My photo
a happy mom and wife who loves to laugh and delights in finding a great pair of shoes! We currently find ourselves serving with 250 wonderful missionaries in the England London Mission - what joy!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Deep Breath


Imagine my surprise when I got an email today telling me that I owed $2201.85 on our wireless bill.  Okay... deep breath.   I then go to our billing details and discover that our darling Zach is the one to point a finger at.  Another deep breath and a little more digging into the bill and I realize that the problem is not with Zach but a mistake with our wireless carrier.  Instead of unlimited text messages, (is there any other way with a senior in high school???) we are being charged by the text.   Eighty minutes on the phone with a very nice young man (from Ogden, Utah) and all is well.    Does Zach have any idea what wrath he side-stepped today?  

2 comments:

Astrid said...

OH MY WORD! I think I would have died! This actually happened to my parents too, back when text messaging made it's first debut. I'm so glad you got it fixed!

Bob and Tami said...

I think that I text even more then I make calls. Thank heaven for unlimited text!!