About Me

My photo
a happy mom and wife who loves to laugh and delights in finding a great pair of shoes! We currently find ourselves serving with 250 wonderful missionaries in the England London Mission - what joy!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Day In the New Life

Announcing the arrival of 
Jackson Azariah 
January 16, 2009
12:31 pm


Waiting for Jack


Uncle Zach passing the time

Tender Mercies

Cleaning up

Weighing in at 7 pounds 4 ounces

Measuring in at 21 inches

Footprints

Being poked and prodded

Doctor Hall with Andrew and Jenn

Oh happy day!



Evidence of my new title as Grandmother

The very, very proud Grandfather



Holding onto Daddy in the nursery

First Bath

Glad all that's over



3 comments:

Jackson Family said...

Congrutulations! He is beautiful and you are so lucky to be able to hold and snuggle him. Pass on our love and congrats to the proud parents. Love, Becky

Jenny Slingerland said...

It's a mini-me Andrew! I love it! What a great job you did with the photographs! That was so nice of Jen to let you into the room for the birth! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to snuggle him in person! Were you a little weepy perhaps? How fun! Keep the pics coming since we all know that babies change each day!

J.Jordan said...

These pictures are beautiful...and some of them are extraordinary. This is the most precious of gifts--to have these moments recorded. Thank you so much. I can't even express in words how grateful I am that you were there.