About Me

My photo
a happy mom and wife who loves to laugh and delights in finding a great pair of shoes! We currently find ourselves serving with 250 wonderful missionaries in the England London Mission - what joy!

Thursday, July 08, 2010

California Saga:Big Sur



The Man-of-my-dreams took me on a little trip to Santa Barbara last week.   It had been a while since we had a vacation without the rest of the family.  I had a brilliant idea to drive up the Coastal Highway to Carmel. (I now want to live in Carmel.)  It was beautiful--- blue skies, elephant seals, gulls,--MOMD said that we could have driven from Bountiful to Santa Barbara in the time it took us to get to Carmel and back.  

True, but I don't remember an ocean view on that trip.

2 comments:

markandaubrey said...

I LOVE Carmel. We went there a few years ago and fell in love with it!!!

Jenny Slingerland said...

More pics of your Cali adventure! Sounds wonderful!