About Me

My photo
a happy mom and wife who loves to laugh and delights in finding a great pair of shoes! We currently find ourselves serving with 250 wonderful missionaries in the England London Mission - what joy!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let's Hear It For Our Girl!




Last Friday our Jenn graduated from Brigham Young University. We are very proud of her. She worked so hard and was even back in class about four weeks after Jack was born.
Now, that is dedication.
Here she is with her family after graduation. (She is missing one sister, Alex, who is in school in Arizona and warmer, I am quite certain, than we were!)
We love you Jenn!

2 comments:

Jackson Family said...

In between sniffles this morning, I looked at your blog -- I love it! It is SO you and so fun to catch up. Those pictures of Jack, Zach & Peter are priceless. And congratulations to Jen! We love you...and when are you coming?????!!!!!

J.Jordan said...

Thanks mom :)
I couldn't have done it without your support--I owe so much to you and dad! I love you both!!