About Me

My photo
a happy mom and wife who loves to laugh and delights in finding a great pair of shoes! We currently find ourselves serving with 250 wonderful missionaries in the England London Mission - what joy!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas is Coming


Christmas is coming, the shopping isn't done, the packages (the few there are) aren't wrapped, the cookies haven't been baked, the neighbor gifts aren't finished, the Christmas cards aren't addressed....but seeing this picture of my boys made me smile.
Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

Good looking group!...and I'm glad no one has anyone else in a head lock!

Bob and Tami said...

They all look so grown up, unlike well, ya know. Merry Christmas, love ya

markandaubrey said...

I loved your Christmas card...cute! By the way, I looked back at an old post and I am a HUGE fan of Magnolia's Bakery. I always drag Mark there when we're in NY! I always get a red velvet in honor of you!