About Me

My photo
a happy mom and wife who loves to laugh and delights in finding a great pair of shoes! We currently find ourselves serving with 250 wonderful missionaries in the England London Mission - what joy!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Little Oompa Loompa

No, he really isn't this color, it was the lighting in the room - I was trying not to use the flash.  He is the sweetest little baby, and this was our first night to tend him while his parents ran an errand.  We loved it!  His darling great-grandmother made the cute sweater and hat.  Isn't it great?
I promise, every blog will not be about this wonderful child, but while I am recovering from a little surgery, he gets the attention.


1 comment:

Jenny Slingerland said...

Oh I just love the sweater and hat! Where can I get one for me?? ;)